Tier 3 standards Data Centre ensuring high availability of hosted payment infrastructure services.
FSS combines over two decades of payments expertise, unique domain skills and successful global delivery capabilities, to invest in a 10,000 sq. ft Data Center built as per stringent Tier 3 specifications to help financial organizations address their infrastructure needs. Located in a seismically stable zone with multiple layers of physical and electronic security, FSS Data Center is extremely secure. FSS Data Centre helps optimize the delivery of a payments IT infrastructure and usher in a new era of payments environment aligned with business exigencies.
- Five-zone security using multiple access control mechanism including proximity cards and biometric access control.
- Highly-available electric power infrastructure using N+1 UPS backed up with DG set, providing 99.95 % uptime.
- Integrated building management system with control systems for precision air-conditioning, water-leakage detection, video surveillance, fire suppression, VESDA based early fire detection system, and FM2000 gas-based fire suppression system.
- Carrier-neutral communication infrastructure with connectivity to major telecom service providers.
- Systems and Storage management activities that are performed to monitor and manage the server and storage infrastructure in a data center.
- Hosting capabilities for clients seeking to benefit from a co-location space for the infrastructure components which include provisioning of hardware (servers, storage and network), bandwidth and security infrastructure.
- FSS owns a 10, 000 sq. ft, state-of-the-art Tier 3 standards Data Centre facility located at Chennai and Disaster Recovery (DR) facility at Mumbai.
- Next-generation payments IT platform that provide security, physical environment, and networking capability which is needed to support mission-critical and complex applications.
- Data integrity monitoring for production servers as malware detection control.
- Payment Gateway services infrastructure is PCI DSS certified.
- Hosts a wide-range of payment systems, handling complex workloads of large volumes with a mix of On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP) systems and batch processing systems handling millions of transactions per day.
- Lays the foundation for SaaS and IT service provisioning and management.
- Uses state-of-the-art, robust and scalable payments processing infrastructure having best-of-breed payment environments.
- Payment processing infrastructure backed by an online real-time contingency system.