Cost effective and robust DR infrastructure that is built on Information Security Management (ISO 27001) best practices and guidelines prescribed by BS 25999 standards.
Financial organizations world-wide are facing increasing regulatory and legal requirements for protecting and retaining data for auditing purposes. To comply with these demands, they need a robust DR infrastructure which would not only ensure business continuity but would also optimize their DR investment.
The FSS Disaster Recovery infrastructure provides a world class payments platform that includes manpower, process and technology components to efficiently handle a contingency scenario by facilitating recovery to normal services and continue processing millions of transaction everyday.
- Helps clients to recover infrastructure and continue business as usual.
- Click-and-Recover readiness in a Tier-3 highly available Data Centre.
- Customized DR solution can be created to suit RPO/RTO expectations.
- Periodic DR drills conducted as per the standards and regulatory guidelines.
- High availability of business critical applications in DR mode.
- Single-point ownership for the DR environment.
- Built on the best practices of ISO 27001 standards and adapts the guidelines prescribed by BS 25999 standards.
- FSS DR is not only cost-effective, but also reduces the burden of managing the DR infrastructure.
- Supported by a large pool of skilled and certified professionals in the payments industry.