A highly configurable and robust solution that helps payment processors in automating network settlement, billing and fee distribution along with dispute management
In a fast changing electronic payment processing scenario, payment processor needs to settle every NOT ON-US transactions and also manage disputes arising out of them. As transactions volume tend to be very high for a processor, the need of the hour is a robust, more flexible, and automated settlement and dispute management system.
FSS has built a settlement and dispute management system which helps to automate the end to end settlement and dispute management for payment processors. The solution has options to define user roles, merchants, currencies, reason codes and action codes. It supports infinite number of fee profiles to enter both settlement fees and dispute management charges. Customizable dashboard provides an extensive view of the data for monthly and MIS reporting.
The solution is available under both licensed and hosted implementation models.
- Highly Parameterized Application: The high level of parameterization ensures that the system can be configured by the end user without depending on the service providers
- Flexible fee configuration: Highly flexible fee configuration supporting fixed/percentage fees, delivery channel wise fees, Transaction based, MCC based, Merchant ID based Interchange and Network fee configurations
- Automated Processing: Completely automated data extraction and settlement process along with support for manual override
- Dashboards and Reporting: Settlement reports generation along with settlement and dispute management dashboards
- End-to-End dispute management: Support for complete dispute and chargeback lifecycle with attachments, chargeback cancellation, good faith and arbitration Fees
- Developed with extensive experience in managing the diverse payment systems and applications
- Provides continuous support to meet mandates, new versions, and platforms
- FSS customizes and deploys the solution, and integrates it with the existing banking infrastructure
- Successfully deployed at some of the well-known banks, helping them build a sustainable competitive advantage