A scalable, secure and reliable 24/7 ATM monitoring solution!
Customers depend on the ATM network to grant them 24/7 access to their money. Monitoring the availability of ATM services is vital for customer satisfaction and also for generation of revenue opportunities from an acquiring point of view. With FSS Active Device Manager (ADM), ATM related issues can be quickly identified and addressed. Round-the-clock ATM monitoring solution from FSS provides an accurate failure analysis and quick and efficient resolution of issues. This helps reduce operating costs and allows for better management of the ATM network.
- Supports monitoring of XFS / SNMP based ATMs
- Switch agnostic interfacing solution
- Easy to use and flexible monitoring web interface enables banks to monitor the device, transactions, ticket and cash
- Faults in the ATM network are translated into tickets and assigned to service provider agents for end-to-end tracking and closure
- Allows the ticket to be tracked as per the SLA defined with each vendor/ATM
- Integrates with popular Internet based geographical maps application for quick identification of the location of the faulty ATMs
- Allows monitoring of cash positions online
- Real-time and historical displays of ATM network efficiency
- Provides service provider/vendor performance management reports
- Business intelligence module helps provide in-depth analysis of transaction data
- Single point of contact for event monitoring and call management resulting in cost reduction and maximizing availability of ATM services
- Proactive and predictive monitoring delivers improved reliability and customer service standards
- Automated notification and escalation for quicker and more accurate response to issues
- Flexible and scalable solution that can support continuously growing network of ATMs