Helps organizations to manage project portfolios efficiently, for successful execution of any payments system integration or implementing a strategic technology package!
Payments business divisions continually work on improving profitability, as well as customer experiences. Market dynamics force them to release upgraded or innovative products and services, keeping the costs low. The complex nature of payment systems demand sophisticated project management skills in delivering services on time, at controlled costs. While choosing the right package to fit an organization’s needs can be a tough task, equally vexing is the implementation that can be expensive and time-consuming.
FSS has been focused in payment systems implementation, upgrades, migration and support, and hosted services for over 20 years. The deep domain knowledge gained in 40+ switch implementation and migration, integrating with a variety of banking hosts, retail channels, international and domestic interchanges, has resulted in highly experienced pool of experts. FSS handles the project implementation of advanced IT solutions in the financial services arena with ease and within committed time frames.
With proven project management techniques, and vast knowledge of popular industry packages, FSS provides substantial value to its clients by quality project management and implementation of complex solutions.
- Project Design and Mobilization: Identifying, planning and organizing business activities
- Project Management and Delivery: Delivering business advantage and competitive edge by deploying the appropriate, trained skill sets
- Assessment of existing Projects: based on payments domain global best practices
- Project transformation through process design, strategy implementation, training and mentoring
- Designing a common structure and framework for managing projects, including detailing the functions to be executed, key roles and responsibilities and metrics to be adopted
- Over 50 leading banks and financial institutions in India and world over continue to benefit from the timely roll out of complex payment systems and services by FSS’ project management team
- Contemporary knowledge of new generation devices, and interchange mandates makes launching of new services and upgrades, cost effective and quick
- FSS puts strategies into action, by assigning a team of collaborative professionals having the right skill sets in the payments business who provide a powerful mix of intellectual agility and hands-on delivery